The NAAMA Foundation demonstrates NAAMA’s commitment to long-term philanthropy. Supported projects have included medical assistance, educational exchanges, scholarships, research grants and emergency medical aid. Along the road to excellence, NAAMA provides:
• Medical aid to the needy of Arab descent in North America and providing health education in the community
• Routine and emergency medical care to those in need in the Arab world
• Scholarships to deserving healthcare students of Arab descent enrolled in US or Canadian schools, based on need and merit
• Training of paramedical personnel from overseas
• Speakers, grants, textbooks and other learning materials for medical schools in the Arab world • Medical equipment and supplies to hospitals and clinics in the Arab world
• Responses to disasters in America and worldwide as our resources allow.